I get a lot of questions about the basics of setting up a Hex-Based Tile Game. This is from the Patreon-funded livestream for January, where I try to address these questions.
Topics: Map coordinates, mouse interaction, 3d tiles, and some pathfinding concepts.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a video!
Download the complete project:
Also, please feel free to ask lots of questions in the comments.
This channel is mostly all about game programming tutorials, specifically with Unity 3d. You may also be interested in my primary channel, where I play and review games:
I can be reached at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!