Are you interested in learning how to play Peloponnesian War 431-404 BC (solo)? Here is your chance! Edward, from Heavy Cardboard, teaches you how to play in this video.
Enjoy and let us know what you think in the comments below, and don’t forget to like and subscribe!
0:57 Video start
6:15 Game intro
7:30 Game overview
22:55 Game start
27:29 Round 6 – Political Phase
40:14 Round 6 – Strategic Planning Phase
43:22 Round 6 – Operations Phase
1:22:48 Example of calculating battle modifiers
1:52:21 Battle of Argos – Hermione
2:38:31 Battle of Naupactus – Erineus
3:07:30 Battle of Naupactus
3:26:01 Round 6 – Combat Phase
3:30:28 Battle of Syracuse
3:36:36 Siege of Amphipolis
3:41:30 Round 6 – Rebellion Phase
3:45:57 Round 6 – Administration Phase
3:54:14 Round 6 – Armistice & Surrender Phase
4:00:20 And the winner is…
4:01:52 Game discussion
4:07:39 First edition
BGG Game Link:
Visit our website:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow Heavy Cardboard on Twitter:
Like our Facebook page:
Listen to the podcast!
Google Play feed:
Want to send us something?
321 Main St.
Wakefield, MA 01880
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!