This is a really cool game that proves that RPGs are addictive regardless of story or graphics. It’s just the basic mechanics of all role playing games. I had to use Internet Explorer to get this to work unfortunately. Here’s a link:
It’s in Japanese until you click the English button, then it’s in English.
My girlfriend is sick of me narrating everything I do when I play games, so I decided to start streaming so I can narrate to complete strangers.
Send me a friend request on Steam:
Join me on Discord:
Intel i7 6700k (water cooled and overclocked to 4.4GHz)
32Gb DDR4 Memory
500Gb NVMe Samsung 850 SSD
Zalman ZM-MIC1 Microphone ($6)
Logitech C310 webcam
Green screen made of Safety Green Gildan stadium blanket and 1/2″ SCH40 PVC pipe to make a frame
Lighting is a 5′ Walmart floor lamp with 150W LED 5000k light bulb and DIY 18″ X 18″ softbox
OBS Studio version 19.0.3
Subscription notifications with
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://fivestarhotelsantalya.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!