This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Jessica showcases the grey-area between monogamy and open relationships that might just be the antedate to divorce. Do you want to understand the key to happily ever after? It may be as simple as learning to be monogamish.
Sexologist, author, and PlayboyTV host, Jessica O’Reilly travels the globe promoting more open conversations on our most intimate interactions. The work and advice of Dr. Jess has been featured across popular media and continues to challenge conventional beliefs of what it means to be in a healthy relationship.
About TEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://fivestarhotelsantalya.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!