My highest score is 71550 from about two weeks ago. The program does not go any higher than 72 cups. In 70-72 range, I only seem to be able to finish maybe 1 out of 5 or 10 times. I think it depends on the easiness of the patterns that the games throws at me. Some are apparently more easier than others. I tend to look for things like 2 double chocolates, or 5 or 7 creams. (To me, a 5 means 2 double and a single cream, and a 7 would be 3 doubles and a single cream.) Another pattern, might be two sets of three (a double and a single of the same item, that repeats twice). Sometimes I just say, wow, there are lot of chocolates there, and just go crazy with the chocolates. I find that it helps to slow down and be very accurate in the last 10-15 seconds.
I think a few times I’ve seen it give me a double in the last six seconds, and it takes longer than that for the double to fill up.
The bad thing is that once you reach 72, you go back downhill. And you might have to re-earn it by doing a 70 again. Mess up bad on 70 cups, and your back down to 68. Here’s my trick when you are on 72, and you know there’s no way you are going to finish. Just click the refresh button on your browser, and restart the leve-72 game from the beginning. This can save you have to go back to 70 and playing a few more games there to level back up to 72.
You’ve probably heard of the “Peter Principle”, that when a manage gets promoted until he reaches his level of incompetency. That’s kind of how I feel with this game. I cannot consistently win at 68 and higher. Have to play over and over maybe 20-60 minutes to get a few high levels wins in, and I’m not sure that’s good for the brain or the hand that operates the mouse.
This is one of Lumosity’s games of divided attention. It seems like it also requires a speed reading of the orders, and the ability to organize them, and remember them. The orders appear on the middle screen, and the dispense machines appear to the left and right.
Three other tips:
1) Learn to click carefully on the arrows that navigate right and left. If you miss them often, you are burning valuable time.
2) Use CNTL-Dash (minus) on your browser to shrink the screen down where the scroll bar doesn’t appear. At first I used to get somewhat random scrolling up and down which moved around the game portion of the screen.
3) Give names to each item, and stick with those names. I use Cinnamon, Chocolate, Cream, Sugar, and Nut or Bean for the last one.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://fivestarhotelsantalya.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!