How to play Ludo?
Ludo is a strategy board game for two to four players.
In which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die.
Ludo consists of a square board with four different colored bases in each corner.
The first colored space outside of each base is the starting position.
A path leads clockwise around the board returning to a path the same color as the base, the home column, leading to the center home triangle.
What do you need to play the Ludo board game?
A Ludo game Board.
4 sets of color tokens green, yellow, red and blue.
And One six-sided die.
Please Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel
Music Name: Like Lee
We do not “own” any of the copyrighted media, we are merely “hosting” it, from the point of learning & information purposes only.
We have no affiliation with the company.
All product and company names are trademarks™️ or registered®️ trademarks of their respective holders.
The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Comment, like and share this video.
Please Subscribe and, press the bell icon to check out the next video.
Stay tuned for the next video.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!