‘Chris, I bought a G-Sync monitor, but games don’t feel smooth, do you know why?’ – that’s a question I heard many, many times. In today’s video I will explain why games feel like they stutter, even when you play on a G-Sync or FreeSync monitor, and what you can do to fix that.
► Support Battle(Non)Sense:
► Previous video:
► Next Video:
► Connect with me:
➜ FB: facebook.com/BattleNonSense
➜ twitter: twitter.com/BattleNonSense
➜ email: email@example.com
► Outro Music:
Many of you asked for the name of the outro song. Sadly I have to tell you that it is not a “song”. It is a custom made music to be used for intros/outros that I bought a while ago.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!