In this video I will be showing you guys how to change the default sounds found in Minecraft to custom sounds with the use of a resource pack. This can be used to add your own music to the game as well as introduce different sounds. Simply replace any file currently in the game with another of the same name and you will be good to go.
1.12 default resource pack (I was unable to find any more current version):
Download VLC media player:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giant Ludo Family Game, Unboxing & Review, Peephole View Toys
- [Prey] Unused mind-controlled voicelines for major characters
- How To Design Social Media GIF Game in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial | Pixtuto
- Solving THE HARDEST Lock Puzzle in HISTORY!! – LEVEL 10
- Setup And Add Games To Any R4 Card (DS Lite/DSi/3DS) 2018!